CODE OF ETHICS
- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Suspension and Steering, near Canton, Michigan
Rick , 02/09/2023
I brought my truck into All in All Auto after noticing I had sound coming from the front end of my truck. Jacob was quick to diagnose my problem and fix it in a timely manner. Through out the process I received phone calls to let me know what was going on and pricing, and he kept me in the loop through it all. I appreciated his honesty and efficiency. I will continue to bring all my vehicles here for any and all work they will need.